In October all over the UK experienced Etsy sellers chosen by Etsy UK are going to be running how to get started workshops online and offline, as part of Etsy’s first ever Etsy Educator programme! And I’m one of them, squee!
I’m going to be running my workshop in Caerphilly Library on October 7th for the entire day, it’s going to be intense but I promise fun! And it’s going to be the workshop I wish I’d had starting out oh so many years ago! By the end of the day you will have an open shop with at least a listing if not more and we will have covered copy writing, search engine optimisation SEO, shipping, finding your target market, understanding Etsy dashboard and stats and we will have done a basic practical photography workshop. I promise to give you some time for lunch don’t worry!
You can find more details and sign up here
For those of you not familiar with Caerphilly, the library is across the road from a carpark, and is 5 minutes slow stroll from the train and bus station, by either car or public transport its really easy to get here, and it’s just around the corner from the stunning castle if you fancy a walk before or after or a nice lunch view 🙂
If you would like to come to a workshop with me in the future but you can’t make the 7th or you are already an etsy seller looking for something a bit more advanced, please fill in this expression of interest form and I’ll let you know about any upcoming events.
I am the only Etsy Educator in Wales, but there are more Educators in England, Scotland, and online check out the links below to find the closest to you. I have had the privilege of meeting all the other educators during our training at Etsy HQ in London and can vouch for them as all knowing their stuff and being super nice people; not a scary one in the group! So if you’ve been interested in getting started selling online, I really really urge you to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, so you can be ready for world domination this Christmas.
- Me Sarah from Fragment Designs – South Wales on 7th October. Book now.
- Christina from Christina Made It – Oxfordshire on 7 October. Book now.
- Claire from clairebellamakes – Cambridge on 14th October. Book now
- Becka from Becka Griffin Illustration – Liverpool on 21 October. Book now.
- Jilly from Jilly Jilly Design – Dundee on 22 October. Book now.
- Rose from Luna Harkin Co – Leeds throughout October. Book now.
- Rachel from The Dorothy Days is hosting a webinar which you can book here.
- Nikki McWilliams is delivering online workshops here.